Sunday 17 June 2012

Geng Asasi Palam rawks!

Good morning semuaaa. *sunshine smile. xD Starting from last Monday and onwards i'm going to have my tutorials and lectures. Wah! I guess the Uni life is hard and lil bit challenging la. All asasi students here at least got 6A's and above in SPM. I'm quite impressed and find myself not as good as them. About 50% of them got Straight A's. Wahh. So jelly! So, I'm gonna stride ahead and beat them in exam, perhaps! LOL.
I got group E6 and the members of the group/class are so nice to me. Nasib baik! Hehe. They are so friendly except for a few boys. I found them quite shy. *Saje la tu. tak tunjuk taring lagi. HAHA. But still Alhamdulillah. so for the class rap and the assistant. They're rocks! <3 

We have MIDI macho for the class rap. MADI cute for the assistant. 
BO'AN, ADIB, SHAFIQ, SYED, ADLI, DIN and BAD for the 'pengikut setia'.  
DIANA, NURUL, ERRA, PA'AN, GEE, JIHAH,MIRA BAKAR, ALIN, IEQA, MIZA, NADIA, SANAH, AISYAH, NIK, DIBA, AKMA, MIRA, FATIN, RIHAN, SYAHIRAH, MAISARAH, and lastly ME for the 'dayang-dayang'. HEHE.

Erm, akhir kata, good luck to all my friends and my classmates especially. Remember the UITM says : Usaha, Takwa, Mulia. So, all the best for our pakwe. Siapakah? Jeng jeng. Of course ---> '4.0 FLAT'!

'Ya Allah mudahkan lah dan jangan Engkau susahkan dan sempurnakanlah dengan kebaikan'
 aminn.

Got to go. I'm gonna have my chemistry tutor after this. Fuhhh. -,- haha. Selamat beramal! 
Assalamualaikum :)))


Me and Azrin Afiqah(ieqa) 
#class photoshoot session.

we decided to choose wolf, minnie mouse and flowers as our props. 
LOL. Cute kan kan? #in mood perasan :P



No comments: